Frequently Asked Questions
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
All apartments at Cromwell Valley Apartments are painted and cleaned for new residents. We will also evaluate the carpet to see if it needs cleaned or replaced. Locks are changed on all move ins.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes - Cromwell Valley Apartments has on-site maintenance during business hours and after hours.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can call the office, submit a service ticket through the resident portal, or submit an emergency after hours ticket with our Call Center
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During hours, you can come to the office with your ID and borrow a key. After hours, you will be charged a $50 lock out fee for the on-call person to let you in.
6. Is parking available at Cromwell Valley Apartments?
Yes, we have lots of parking available throughout the community. No assigned parking.
7. What amenities does the Cromwell Valley Apartments offer?
Pool, sundeck, tennis court, gym, package pickup from Leasing Office, on-line payments, accepts small dogs.
8. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Tuesday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Wednesday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thursday 12 - 8 pm, Friday 10 am - 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday 12 - 8 pm
9. Is Cromwell Valley Apartments pet friendly?
Yes, we accept up to 2 cats or 1 small dogs up to 25 lbs, however some breed restrictions apply.
10. What appliances are standard at Cromwell Valley Apartments?
Our apartments all feature a refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, disposal, stove, oven, microwave and CAC.
11. Do you offer furnished apartments?
For corporate leases, we can accommodate the option - please contact our leasing office for more information.
12. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Usually 1-24 hours
13. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay rent through the Cromwell Valley Apartment resident portal via checking account, debit card or credit card, or you can mail in a check or money order to our PO box.
14. Am I required to purchase renters insurance?
Yes - please contact our leasing office for details on coverage requirements.
15. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Verizon Fios and Xfinity Cable service are the providers for Cromwell Valley Apartments.
16. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, however there is a 2 month buy out fee with a 30 day notice required before moving.
17. How do I set up my utilities?
Call Baltimore Gas and Electric at 800-685-0123 to set up your utilities.
18. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Trash and recycling are included in your rent.
19. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes - the MTA Bus #8 at York Road Corridor is very close to Cromwell Valley Apartments.
20. Which school district are you in?
We're located in the Baltimore County School District, however Cromwell Valley Apartments is near the following schools: Hampton Elementary School, Loch Raven Technical Academy and Loch Raven High School.
21. How do I get to your community?
Take I-695 to Exit 28, head south on Providence Road for 2 blocks, and turn left on Crestwick to Cromwell Valley Apartments Entrance.
Contact us to learn more!
Cromwell Valley Apartments
15 Treeway Court, 2A
Terms and Conditions
© 2019 Apartment Services Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by RENT
(© 2019 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to